Practice Rooms are accessible 24/7 and are located in the School of Music. Rooms that are accessible: 104, 204, and 211. Once you have completed the form and paid your fee through TechStuff, access will be granted within 24 hours Monday - Friday work week only.
Practice Room Policies:
- Music room access is $15 per semester for students enrolled in a Music class and $30 for all other members of the Georgia Tech Community.
- Access to practice rooms are granted at the beginning of the semester and terminates at the end of each semester.
- After you have used the practice rooms, make sure the doors are locked.
- Music students and faculty are given priority over all other activities in the building, therefore when the rooms are needed, you must vacate and use the next available practice room.
- Outside group rehearsals are not allowed. Only music students that are a part of the School of Music Ensemble and each person has paid for the semester are allowed for group rehearsals. Approved Ensembles are (Orchestra, Jazz Ensemble, Jazz Combo, Men’s Glee Club, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Chorale, Marching Band, Pep Band, and Chamber Choir).
- Practice rooms are to be used for individual practice only unless you are involved in the ensembles specified above. Individuals observed by the School of Music faculty/staff or via the nightly video system engaged in non-approved ensemble use or inappropriate behavior will have their practice room privileges revoked without refund.